Monday, July 14, 2008

Exotic Lilac Spike

This is how beautiful the exotic lilac coloured bracts of
the wild banana plant looked this morning before
I decided to make a cutting of it.
I thought firstly to create a minimalist display of it.
I took the pink terminal spike and inserted it into this beautiful piece of well seasoned wood.
Arrangement # 34
To make a more classy presentation, I placed it inside a drinking glass and filled it with the fruits of the sea grapes. Then I filled the glass with rose syrup water to create appeal and excitement to the composition.
Arrangement # 35
Finally I took the glass outside and displayed it against a rough concrete wall to add texture and feel to the display.From all the above composition, I could think of only one name.....Exotic Lilac Spike

No comments: