Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Fire my soul

Arrangement #153 - "Fire my soul"


Stay @ Home composition.

Truly this lockdown is becoming more challenging to our soul. So I decided today to do a little gardening to keep my time occupied and my mind working. I cleared some unwanted bushes around the heliconia plants and collected some large fern leaves, green as well as dried ones from the garden . I feel its time for me to get back to daily cut flowers arrangements like what I used to do before since there is plenty of time at hand these days.

For today's composition I used two varieties of heliconia plants, the Red Lobster's Claw and the Heliconia latispatha variety. I name the arrangement " Fire my soul".
For more earlier compositions using heliconias, please check them out by following this link ...>>>
https://dailycutflowers.blogspot.com/search/label/Heliconia

Heliconia latispatha

No comments: